Friday, February 27, 2009

First Entry


First email, then internet research, then Facebook, making my own web site, and now setting up our own blog - this time on my own without anyone helping me. I feel like I'm finally part of the 21st century. This is fun!


While we are officially released from our mission, we are still training our replacements. They've had some major health issues lately, so training is on hold for the moment. However, we still go in to keep the work moving - just not as often.


We are enjoying the empty nester stage of life, but love it when kids return home, for however short or long the stay. We love it even more when there are grandkids along. So what to do with our time now that we're alone? with each other? Wyl is working on building an internet business while helping build funds for Turnstone, an organization which helps the handicapped here in town. See http://www.mypowermall.com/Biz/Home/158397. I'm working on several projects, including but not limited to my art work. Check out my web site at http://annette-original-art.com/. It will be fun to see if life begins in the twilight years!